Trust a pro to handle your air conditioning system maintenance
Air conditioning systems lie dormant for the winter and it can be a little frustrating if a malfunction occurs when turning them on during that first high heat of the summer. We recommend having your AC units serviced prior to summer for peace of mind as it’s always better to know in advance if any parts need to be replaced or repaired prior to hot weather. For a reasonable and fair price, we can service your air conditioning HVAC unit for the best quality air and comfort this summer.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for installation and receive a free estimate.
Here are a few facts that you may not know about air conditioning systems that hopefully will convince you to get a tune-up today!
- Nine out of ten HVAC system failures are caused by dirt and dust. This is especially apparent in AC systems that have accumulated dust/dirt during the off-season.
- Clean systems improve efficiency and lessen monthly energy bills.
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency, a buildup of 0.04 inches of dirt on a cooling coil can decrease system efficiency by 21%!
- According to the American College of Allergists, up to 50% of all illnesses are aggravated by or caused by polluted air!
- There is a direct relationship between fungi and bacteria in the household duct system and allergies. 1 out of 6 people who suffer from allergies do so because of their poorly maintained Air Conditioning systems.
- It’s recommended to have your air conditioning unit checked every Spring. During a checkup, a technician checks up on dirt and dust, as well as any motor and electrical problems.
We love what we do and treat our customers like we’d want to be treated.